Thanks to Our Sponsors
The Veterinary Community Outreach Program relies on revenues generated from subsidized surgical care and private donations to care for our patients. We do not receive operational funding from the College of Veterinary Medicine. We are particularly grateful to the following individuals and organizations whose gifts allow us to help our community’s homeless animals every day:
- Barbara and Arnold Grevior
- Betty Shinn in memory of Smilin’ Mikey
- In memory of Chula
- Elinor Baker Patterson Trust
- The Humane Society of the United States
- The Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
- The Kislak Family Foundation
- Petco Foundation
- PetSmart Charities®
- Roberta Waller
- Conky Price
Read about our Bully Breed Bailout grant from PetCo Foundation in the May 2013 edition of The Veterinary Page.
View photos and read stories about the dedication of the Barbara and Arnold Grevior Shelter Medicine Suite – the first of its kind – in the February 2012 edition of the Veterinary Page and the March 2012 edition of Critter Magazine.